Telephone: +44 (0)7797 853109
Sean’s background includes experience in technology, data, system design, system implementations and process re-engineering. Sean’s entrepreneurial skills have enabled him to collaborate with a number of start-up companies to provide professional expertise, technical knowledge and navigation through the new business processes, resulting in a variety of successful launches.
Sean is passionate about solving complex problems, undertaking challenging projects and working in high pressure environments to deliver measurable benefits to our clients by covering technology, people and processes. Sean bridges the gap between technology and the business to ensure a successful delivery between functions.
Qualifications and expertise
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Management of Risks (MoR) and Prince2 Practitioner
- Lean 6 Sigma Green Belsix
- Data Analytics (Alteryx, PowerBI and SQL)
- BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice