Telephone: +44 (0)7829 728663
Suzy has a strong background in corporate governance having worked in this area for 20 years across the legal, media and financial services industries. She has experience in managing and mitigating risk through identifying key risk areas, analysing MI and creating appropriate reporting, whilst considering regulatory requirements.
Throughout her career, Suzy has demonstrated a keen eye for continuous improvement and proactively seeks to streamline processes to achieve efficiencies. She has good attention to detail and works well in teams, quickly building trust and confidence. Suzy is able to understand complex situations and simplify them in order to focus on what is required.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- ICSA Diploma in Business Practice
- CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Studying towards the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis