Telephone: +44 (0)7797 724332
Bill is a founding director at Magellan with 20 years of professional experience gained in Jersey and London including “big four” firms, a major bank and a boutique management consultancy firm. Bill’s key strengths include project management, process analysis and stakeholder management.
Throughout his career, Bill has developed an ability to engage with people across all level of business, helping him to deliver effective and timely change in an open and collaborative fashion. Bill has implemented a wide range of business and technology change in a variety of organisations.
Qualifications and expertise
- PRINCE2 and P30 practitioner
- Lean Six Sigma black belt
- Assessor for the European Foundation of Quality Management
- Expertise in management consultancy
- Excellent financial skills
- Chartered Accountant gained at a “Big Four” firm and a Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member of the Institute of Directors and the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.