Telephone: +44 (0)7797 852586
Sarah builds confidence in those around her by focusing on the people in processes. She has a Public Service background having worked previously in the Education Department and Strategic Policy, Planning and Performance. She has a focus on strong stakeholder management and problem solving. Her warm and friendly nature allows her to build mutual trust and respect with colleagues and clients to enable successful and early adoption of change
Thriving in collaborative environments, Sarah frequently facilitates and leads stakeholder workshops to define requirements and scope potential solutions. With over twenty years of project and business analysis experience, Sarah’s excellent interpersonal and organisational abilities make taking on any challenge a possibility.
Qualifications and Expertise
- Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Studying towards the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Project Management