Telephone: +44 (0)7797 776787
Ali is a dynamic and inclusive consultant with over 20 years of public sector experience having worked in Education, Child Safeguarding and Capital Project Management arenas. She also has experience within the charity and hospitality sectors.
Ali is an experienced trainer, who facilitates and inspires clients to adopt change within the workplace. Ali places importance on deep analysis of any problem. She has experience of supporting and leading project teams to identify improvement solutions, particularly within the strategic arena.
Ali has an excellent attention to detail and is driven to support all change initiatives to completion. She is a strong team player and has the ability to build confidence in both clients and colleagues.
Ali has the aptitude to understand complexities that arise within a variety of situations, and her solution-oriented approach, active listening and negotiation skills result in her achieving positive outcomes.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- PROSCI practitioner
- BA(Hons): Social Policy & Administration
- Prince2: Foundation & Practitioner
- Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH): Managing Safely
- City & Guilds: Level 3 Award in Education and Training Adult Education
- MIND Jersey: Adult Mental Health First Aid Training Qualification
- NSPCC: Accredited Trainer in Child Protection